Friday, February 21, 2014

Bedroom Redo Reveal!

Here comes the reveal!
It's not Pinterest worthy but it is done!



The planked wall where the bed will go.

One side of the bedroom.

The other side.

The entrance and closets.

Sorry for the mess in the pictures. I took these the morning after we finished. I was so excited and still am!
This room went from being the room where I would hide everything and shut the door when people came over, into a breath of fresh air. 
I love being in my bedroom now. 
I did purge quite a bit of stuff. We also got rid of two dressers which meant giving away most of the clothes in them. 
It felt so good to down-size. 
Our room feels SO much bigger now. Funny how that works. ;)
Our room is no longer lined with dressers.
 I can see the board and batten! 
I can see all the details we put into this room!
And to quote Asher when he first saw the room, "Mommy, I wuv dis!"

That translates into good job mom and dad. 


No comments:

Post a Comment