Wednesday, March 19, 2014

A Simple Drawer Liner {for the Undecided}

I know it sounds silly, but what if you are afraid to lay down contact paper on a drawer and not like it 3 months from now?

A serious problem for this homemaker. ;) 

So I came up with the perfect solution for my undecidedness. (Just made up that word). 


To start off, if your drawers look like this.....


or this.....


which most of mine do....it's time for a makeover!

Here's what I did.

I bought some plain white poster board and found some pretty drawer liner paper. Everything I bought was under $5.



Measure the inside of your drawer. Cut the excess paper off. Measure the contact paper needed. Apply the contact paper on the poster board and voila!
It's not perfect, and this momma is ok with that. 

Place the finished product in the drawer.


Ahhhhh, so much better!



My pans even look brighter. ;)

The best part of this little project is that I can switch it out whenever I want, without worrying about how to get the super sticky contact paper off.

Happy Wednesday!

No comments:

Post a Comment