Friday, January 6, 2012

Someone's Birthday Is Coming........

I am so excited for Emma this year! She has had a countdown for her birthday this year, since the day after her birthday last year! She even knew when her half birthday was. Birthday's are getting to be pretty intense around here! And since her birthday falls on the weekend this year, we had to send in her cupcakes for her classroom today. Emma was so proud of her cupcakes, it made me laugh.
So last night we had a huge cupcake making party! Not really. It was just me, Emma, and Allison.  Asher wanted to help but he lasted about 30 seconds. The frosting was too much temptation for his little hands!! Here is the crew (before frosting boy was removed).


This picture is so funny! It shows each of their personalities to a tee. Emma is only thinking about decorating her cupcakes and can only concentrate on that, so she only gives me a half smile. Allison is so excited because I told her she could have one cupcake when we were finished. Side note: Allison has a love of all things sugary! Asher is only pointing at the camera and squealing with delight because he wants to take the camera from me and push as many buttons as he possibly can! What was I thinking trying to do this without Dustin being home?
Anyway on to the assembly line. Allison had to drop one cupcake in each cup and add frosting to the top. Then she added another cupcake and handed it over to Emma.


Next, Emma added the white frosting and I asked her to make it look fancy. I think she did an excellent job! I am pretty sure that is why she was so proud of them:)


Lastly, Allison was in charge of the snowflake sprinkles. I think we all know why. For each snowflake she put on a cupcake, she got one too. The girl just can't help herself, that sweet tooth makes her do it!


Here is the finished product!


All wrapped and ready for Emma's second grade classroom!

Have a blessed day :)






No comments:

Post a Comment