Friday, December 23, 2011

Keepin' It Real

Hello everyone! I am so happy to blog again! I t has been such a great outlet for me! The girls are finally on Christmas break! I am definitely one of those mom's that likes to have my children home with me. I wish their Christmas break was longer because it seems like we never get everything done that I want to. I have a long list of activities and places to go but I have a feeling it just isn't going to happen. That is why I will embrace what we can get done and try not to worry about the list!
One of the reasons why the break goes so fast is because I am trying to catch up with chores that I have put on hold. One such chore is laundry. This is a never ending battle! It does not help that Dustin changes from work clothes to regular clothes for school, the girls change from school clothes to play clothes, and Asher is just plain old messy! We just have alot of laundry!!


I know this is a shocking picture but this is what I do. And I am not ashamed to show what 4 loads of laundry looks like. The scary part of this picture is I still have to fold it, put it away, and iron some of it! Just a fact of life for this momma!
Emma and Allison have been busy catching up on PLAYING! One day it was Bitty Baby day, the next day was cooking lessons. Life is tough for these girls!


(Sorry for Mellow's scary red eyes!)
Made some yummy granola bars!
Love Allison's face! She was so nervous Emma was going to spill the honey!

My little man has found a new "game" for mommy. He is the only one enjoying this game of hide and seek. He will put his bottle in the strangest places and when I need to find it for nap time, I am searching everywhere for it. I am not kidding when I show you this next picture. He REALLY did do this!

Do you see what I see?
I could not find this bottle for the life of me! So needless to say he slept without his bottle for naptime because I simply couldn't find it! Later in the evening when I was preparing supper,  I had to get something from my lazy susan, there it stood. I just had to take a picture of it. That is just Asher! Another new found love of his are MARKERS!  At first he was really good about sitting down and coloring. Now, he has to eat them! The following picture is when I found him in the bathroom, partaking with Crayola, and took it away.
The evidence is all over your mouth, my son. And the following picture is after I showed him what he bit off.
He thought it was great! So now I have had to put all our markers in a closed bin, and on a high shelf, behind some papers.
Just keepin' it real!

Have a wonderful Christmas everyone! 
















1 comment:

  1. Emma still has her sling! :)
    Love reading the updates, lady!

    ReplyDelete