Thursday, December 1, 2011

Our Extended Family

Hi everyone!! I hope everyone is having a great week and welcoming winter because it is very quickly approaching our neck of the woods! Before I post anymore about our family, I must introduce everyone to a very special family that lives here with us. Drum roll please.............
Dollhouse people (yes, that is their name)

This photo was taken this past summer at their family reunion. They stayed in our back yard and rented a lake. True story.

They (dollhouse people) had a blast! As you can see in the bottom left corner in this photo, the mom is giving piggy back rides in the water! What a fun mommy! They also enjoyed a pool with a working waterfall! 

At the end of the reunion, all the families had pictures taken by Miss photographer Allison. Doesn't Emma look so proud of her family?! And if you look at the licence plate on their van, they are from New York. Emma kept commenting how long the drive was for her family. "Mommy, they came from New York state all the way to Ohio!"

Some of the family live here. I love how even the dogs have their own bedroom! So thoughtful of the girls:) Sometimes I will walk in the bedroom and the adults are in such a deep conversation. I can take these pictures without even bothering them! It is so funny to hear what they talk about. It is usually a conversation that Dustin and I had in the past. And then the girls put their own twist on it. And to think that Dustin and I thought no one was listening......hmmmmm...must be very careful what we say around them. Tune in next time, when I will show you a Dollhouse style church service.

P.S.- Thank you Grandma Dot for the sweet email about the blog. I really appreciated it ;)   




No comments:

Post a Comment