Saturday, November 26, 2011

Bunny Sticks and a Smart Dog

I hope everyone had a great Thanksgiving! Now that the excitement is over, we are trying to get back into our routine. I was busy today with cleaning, laundry, ironing, and well, the normal mom stuff and Allison asked me for a bunny stick. It took me a second to figure it out and then I knew, carrots of course. And when you think about it, they kinda are bunny sticks, right? For some reason my girls like the "regular" sized carrots instead of the baby ones. I am OK with that and they sure enjoy them! They can make anything silly and they didn't disappoint with silly stories of carrots!


And while the girls are enjoying their bunny sticks, Asher is sitting, oh so quietly, in the dining room eating his snack. I go and check on him and here THEY are.


Everything looks fine.


And then, Asher thinks that Mellow needs a snack. How sweet of him.


Do you think Asher is so good at sharing or is it that Mellow is such a smart dog?
I think the next picture speaks for itself.


Don't worry. Asher did not eat anything else from that plate!
Now I know why Mellow loves Asher more than anyone else!


Look what the bunnies left:)

P.S.- I want to welcome the newest addition to the Smith family, Miss Haven Ruby Smith. Can't wait to meet the little sweetie!!!!! Congratulations Jesse, Kristen, Lydia, Malachi, and Acacia!!








 



1 comment:

  1. Hey Betsy! Saw you are following my blog so I popped over to see how you'll are doing. It was so lovely to be updated on you and your family. Your kids are beautiful. Asher's eyes are stunning! Even though we may not have got to spend much one on one time together I always appreciated you and thought you were such a sweet, kind person, so I look forward to staying in touch via our blogs. God bless you all richly! Blessings~Stephanie

    ReplyDelete