Monday, November 14, 2011

The Beginning

I am very excited to start a blog about my family and things we do together. I hope this blog will help our families stay in touch, because I know some of you don't even know what my children look like!  I am partly to blame for this so, forgive me. I always tell myself to send pics out of the kids, which I still owe pics to some of you from last year ;) All in all, I hope this blog will be a blessing to everyone.
So here is a quick catch up of the kids!



Here are the girls on their first day of school. Yeah, I know I am a little behind but that is what this blog is for, right?! Emma and Allison are the best of friends and spend hours together playing in their bedroom. They are big helpers and I am so happy to be their mommy!



This little guy is my sweetheart. He is such a happy baby and loves being around his sisters or in my arms, most of the day. And yes, he does look a lot like Dustin! Have a great day!





No comments:

Post a Comment