Friday, January 4, 2013

Curling Doll Hair

So, I have these two little girls that love their dolls. One day, the older one asks, "Mom, can you curl my dolls' hair?" I respond, "Uuuhhh, I don't know?"
 Well folks, I am happy to tell you, you can curl a doll's hair.
 
Here are the lucky girls!
 
 
I used Hotsticks because I was afraid to use a curling iron on their plastic hair.
 
 
And here is the gorgeous after...
 
Stunning!! Absolutely stunning!!
;)
 
FYI, the American Girl doll's hair curled much better than the Target doll. I don't know why, but as soon as the curlers came out off the Target doll, her curls went flat. Personally, I have the same problem and still have not figured out how to curl my hair. :)
 
I was not paid by American Girl for any of my comments! 

No comments:

Post a Comment