Friday, October 5, 2012

Our Routine

I spend A LOT of time with my children. They are my little treasures, and I see that time as an investment. I enjoy their little personalities, even when some can be a bit......dramatic! Thankfully, most days are productive and we get quite a bit accomplished. So, here are some random pics of our everyday.
 
Breakfast
 
Yummy pancakes!!  
 
 
Homeschool
 
We usually can get a few hours done and then they need......
 
First break
 
You would be amazed at the train tracks they can assemble in the 30 minutes!!
 
More school
 
My instructor guide (to the left) and my pile of books for read-aloud time.
 
Lunch
 
It HAD to have tasted good to get that reaction!
Maybe I can cook after all. :)
 
Midday activities
 
This girl loves her paper dolls!
 
She is turning into quite the pianist to her mothers delight :)
 
This little man will fall asleep anywhere.
Much to his mothers delight!
 
Later, we wait for daddy to get home and we eat supper.
Then it is a bath and bedtime.
 
Some days run smooth.
Some days are just off and mommy needs more coffee!
 But, for the most part, I feel so blessed to stay home with these little people.
 
 
Enjoy the day!
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 


 


No comments:

Post a Comment