Tuesday, March 13, 2012

Backsplash on Clearance = Mine!

Yeah, I love clearance stuff. Especially when you can find something that you have been searching for months for. Dustin and I were on a date and we decided to head over to Menards because well, there was nothing else to do. We were just going to look at what they had and we both liked it right when we saw it. It is a natural color and I think it will go with everything else.


We are also going to try this.


It is a tile adhesive that sticks to the wall, eliminating the mess with mortar. You just peel, stick, grout, and enjoy! (I copied that from the box.)  :) We are not finished with this project yet. We only had time to apply the adhesive to the walls. I will give an update when we are finished and let you know how it turned out.



I am so excited to inform everyone that Dustin is officially done with school!!!!!!  He made it!!! We made it!!!! And we are still alive to talk about it!!  Monday was his last school day and he has a review class next Monday.  Then, the big test is on Saturday. It is the last five years of school combined into one test.  Please keep him in your prayers. He has worked so hard and sacrificed alot of time for his training.

Lord bless you and have a great day!



  

1 comment:

  1. Very cool! Let me know how those adhesive strips work. Will be praying for Dustin!

    ReplyDelete